1. If the buyer places the order and then cancels the order before the material is shipped, then entire amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the buyer places the order and if the product is out of stock or if the supplier does not ship the material within the stipulated time then the entire amount will be refunded.
3. If the buyer places the order and wants to return it without asserting any reason, then the supplier should be willing to accept the material. If the supplier is willing to accept the material back then an internet handling fee of the invoice amount will be deducted from the total amount they have paid before refunding the amount. Also, buyer has to bear the shipping charge for returning of the ordered items. The amount will only be refunded once the supplier confirms that product has been received in a proper state.
4. If the supplier sends wrong product then the same should be informed within 7 days of receiving the material. The supplier will then send the replacement. If you wish to cancel the order then entire amount will be refunded.
5. If the supplier sends incomplete order then the same should be informed within 7 days of receiving the material. The supplier will then send the remainder of the product. In case, the supplier is unable to send, you will get partial refund.
6. If the supplier sends damaged/defective/expired product or if the product is not meeting specifications, then the same should be informed within 7 days of receiving the product along with the images. The supplier will then offer a replacement. If the supplier does not have a replacement and should you wish to cancel the order then the entire amount will be refunded.
7. In the event the return of a Product is duly accepted by Supplier, the value of such Product, as originally paid by Buyer during acceptance of Product, will either be refunded to Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such refund, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer.
8. In case the buyer purchases any products offline from the supplier, then this return policy is not applicable and further TCC is not responsible or liable for any claim/damages etc. The buyer will have to negotiate directly with the supplier for any claims/disputes.